Recovering coding addict from England
Time I have spent in Summit Media was generally spent doing system designs & discussing solutions and new patterns for the team. Most of my responsibilities could be described as a lead developer. I was responsible for coming up with system designs for 2 large products, doing the initial research, choosing the right tech to use. Also we have spent sometime experimenting with new technologies (like Azure Static Web Apps etc.) and new design/code patterns like vertical slices.
- Design & document system architecture for new applications (and break it into tasks for other people to pickup)
- Develop, test and deploy new features
- Write and maintain unit & integration tests
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Created the initial system design for a new affiliate platform and created the core services required for the entire system to run
- Created the system design for the new comparison shopping site
- Identified critical security vulnerabilities on existing products the company has and gave guidance on how to resolve the issues
- Created services that process a large amount of product data
* Chart indicates the amount of time spent with these technologies, while at this position.
KubernetesHelmEF Core.NET5/6/7MicroservicesGITAzure DevOpsAzure BicepCI/CDxUnitSvelteKitEvent-Driven SystemsVertical SlicesCosmosDbSQL ServerSQLOWASP Top 10