Recovering coding addict from England
After Aptean acquired Paragon, I have been offered to move into the security team as a developer and start growing a team within there that would eventually include 3 other developers other than myself. I worked as a security specialist and a developer here. Making sure any security software that was being used was well integrated and automated to perform without other people being involved in the process.
- Create new tools to integrate existing security tools better into the rest of the DevOps structure
- Research into new security testing tools + integration into build existing pipelines
- Create entry level security documentation for the rest of the teams to use
- Helped higher-ups in the company have better visibility into our security reports by building a central hub/dashboard
- Helped execute a 2460 employee phising campaign to see to what extends employees were vulnerable
- Automated some of the manual pen testing processes that the security team was executing and helped them create better reports for management to consume
* Chart indicates the amount of time spent with these technologies, while at this position.
KubernetesHelmAzure DevOpsGITMicroservicesGraphQLxUnit.NET CoreServerless (Functions)SQLSQL ServerMongoDbNoSQLOWASP Top 10